With over 30 years of industry experience, Grid has been at the forefront in supplying, constructing and servicing sheds and structures for the Western Australian mining industry.
Specialising in a vast range of mining building structures including workshops, light vehicle service buildings and storage facilities, Grid Garage, Sheds & Patios can help you create a construction that fits your business requirements. As a specialised field, Grid Garage, Sheds & Patios deliver only the highest standard of mining building construction, using high-quality, durable material and industry-qualified tradespeople.
We can build:
- Rigging and roof plumbing
- Footing installation for buildings
- Electrical work to building
- Concrete floors and concrete works to remote areas
- Washdown facilities
- Much more
Grid Construction has supplied and installed mining buildings to large scale workshop facilities using specialised equipment and 50-tonne cranes. From electrical to plumbing to concrete work in any remote site in WA, we’ll get the job done.
Projects completed by Grid Construction include:
- Brockman Four, Workshops, Service buildings, Tom Price
- Tropicana Mine site, Fabrication Workshops, storage Buildings, Kalgoorlie Region
- Woodie Woodie, truck service buildings, Workshops, Telfer
- BHP, Yandi, Boddington
- RIO Tinto, Coastal Waters Project Pannawonica
- FMG Iron Bridge Project, maintenance sheds, wet and dry mess hall, and other steel framed buildings
With our in-house engineering and design abilities, no job is too big or too small. Focused on delivering the best experience and product for you and your company, our motivated team is eager to get started with designing your next project.